Hughes Solicitors is extremely proud to have achieved the required standards of practice to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) is a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing in law firms. As part of this scheme, our clients can be assured that they will receive a professional and high-quality conveyancing service.
“We are committed to providing a smooth and efficient legal service to all our clients,” says Matthew Sabine, partner and head of the residential property team. “Whether you are buying your first home, or are an experienced investor or developer, we will deliver a personal, professional and responsive experience.”
The accreditation shows that our firm:
- has the expertise to deliver quality residential conveyancing advice;
- uses standardised processes to recognise and reduce risks; and
- Is transparent about prices for conveyancing advice.
As an accredited firm, we follow the CQS client charter:
What you can expect from us
- when you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase, we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor;
- we will tell you what the costs will be;
- we will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase; and
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
- treat you fairly;
- be polite and professional;
- respond promptly to your enquiries;
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them; and
- ask for your feedback on our service.
This article is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. Please note that the law may have changed since the date this article was published.